The Alliance Française of Northwestern CT Annual General Meeting
Annual Meeting Agenda:
- 2014-2015 Financial Report
- Language School Report
- Membership Report
- Activities & Committee Reports
- Overview of Culturethèque
- Presentation of 2015-2016 Budget
- 2015-2016 Programs
This meeting was a good opportunity to better understand your organization, learn about last year’s accomplishments and suggest ideas to move us forward to sustain and grow our organization… Those who are interested in receiving a copy of the presentation may send an email to email@example.com.
Here is a list of our Committees, their Chairperson and contact info in case you have questions or would like to volunteer your time:
- Hospitality: Nancy Callahan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program: Chair position OPEN email@example.com
- Language School Advisory: Chair position OPEN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Rolly Grover email@example.com
- Finance: Jean-Marie Gutierrez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: George Roberts, email@example.com
- Publicity: Mary Conseur, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016 95th Anniversary Event: Gail Gros/Nancy Callahan
We’re also seeking volunteers who would like to help us maintain a set schedule of weekly or monthly Office Opening times. We would publish these times on our website to communicate when the AF Center is open so members and interested people can come by, browse/borrow from our vast French Mediathèque collection and/or ask questions. Please send me an email (email@example.com) if you are interested in volunteering 2-3 hours/month.
Thank you for your continued support and membership.
Marda Gutierrez, President